Innovative Ways of Using IPad in the business
1. The advent of iPad has changed the business scenario. Many companies and organization have already started using iPad to have their business operation streamlined and to ensure better customer satisfaction. Here you will find some of the most innovative use of iPad in the business.
2. Processing sale- Many retail business owners and restaurants of small and large magnitude have started using iPad instead of their cash registers. The device is useful for drawing cash, print receipts, and credit card swiping so why bother for the sales processing any more.
3. iPad can get integrated with Wi-fi and they offer sharp display so businesses are using iPads to be mounted on the walls and also on the desks to convey messages to the onlookers and have continuous advertising of their products and services.
4. The new launched, the upcoming products and any kind of business propagation are possible and using iPad is definitely much more inexpensive than using any other form of marketing. The businesses can use animation , graphics etc to make the advertisement more visually appealing.
5. Displaying products-using an iPad kiosk app, it is possible to have stunning product displays. Every sale that is made can be show along with pictures, price or any other discount offer or freebie so that it is easy to reach more number of customers.
6. Scheduling meetings- now your hassles for scheduling meetings, even the emergency ones and have the conference rooms reserved for the same is much easier. You can use the apps “Evenboard” , it is possible to schedule the meetings as and when needed and also book the conference room using the Google calendar and Exchange.
7. Repeat business- now using the Favorite Eats solution, the owners of the restaurants can have better opportunity to make their transaction details reach the customers thus they could benefit out of the loyalty rewards without even using the traditional cards they used to have earlier.
8. Better search- Most of the five star hotels have noticed that customers have started using the interactive iPad apps so that guests could locate the important local attractions and some of the best restaurants easily. This leads to better business.
9. Major restaurants used to have the list of the waiting customers on paper but that is replaced by the use of iPad nowadays. Using the app like Noshlist, the restaurants are able to send notification to the guests using SMS table is available in the restaurant. Just tapping on the screen, the hosts could be able to locate the tables and those tables get tagged to the customers waiting in the list.